  To: <A
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2001 5:42
AM
  Subject: AW: [RT] Almost a perfect wolfe
  wave

  <FONT color=#000080
  face=Arial>R.E.,
  where do
  you see the Wolfe Wave in Haytham's graph? Could you post a
  gif?
  <FONT color=#000080
  face=Arial>Thanks,
  Michael
  Suesserott
  <FONT color=#000080
  face=Arial>
  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----Von: R.E.Turner [<A
  href="mailto:r_e_turner@xxxxxxxxxxx";>mailto:r_e_turner@xxxxxxxxxxx]Gesendet:
  Sunday, April 01, 2001 03:52An: <A
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBetreff:
  Re: [RT] Almost a perfect wolf wave
  Don,
  All good questions.  Technically, a WW is an
  expanding "top", but I suppose in this market it's possible(anything's
  possible) to have an expanding top at the bottom. Not sure who Mike Douglass
  is but Mark Douglas in "The Disciplined Trader" might perceive the WW as a
  winning attitude more than something that can be actually quantified.  He
  states:  "Exiting a trade will involve all your beliefs about loss,
  greed, failure and control".  A great book !  A straight line from
  the bottom of Wave 1 to the top of Wave 4 and projected forward equals
  approx. 2050.  The OHLC bars on Haytham's graph appear to be more than 1
  day bars so the event could happen fairly quickly and is all I would be
  willing to guess right now.  Thanks.......Russ.
  <BLOCKQUOTE
    <DIV
    Don
    Thompson