[RT] Re: 60min Bonds MOB

--- In realtraders@xxxx, "Don Ewers" <dbewers@xxxx> wrote:
> Sorry the chart sent had the wave 4 retracements inverted. Attached
is a
> revised chart with several more hours on it. The 5/35 is
approaching zero
> and should be there intra day Monday, then watching for a reversal
might be
> in order??
> Good luck and good trading,
> don ewers

More generally, to me the key to bonds lately has been the shorter
maturities which have consistently lead.  Look at ED, FV, TU, FF  -
all look like they finished 4 or a 3-wave A of 4 and are heading
higher.  What is different this time is that this trick has clearly
worked on DNs on corrections prior and this time is not so obvious --
maybe new highs on the shorter maturities and a strong ABC for US???

Chris

http://us.click.yahoo.com/03IJGA/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/zf_UlB/TM