Re: [RT] Off Topic -- Browsers

My solution has been to use Explorer for the web, but to continue to use
Netscape Messenger for email. I lose the direct use of links -- I have
to copy links into Explorer, but I have the software I prefer for each
application.

Regards
DanG

Dave Nadeau wrote:

> Harry,
>
> I've been through the same move....mine driven by a switch to Pocket PC on a Jornada from a Palm
> Pilot.
>
> There is no easy way that I can tell to do this.  The best I've done is to keep an archive copy on
> CD and a standby version of Netscape 4.61, just in case I want to search some old archives....
>
> I'd be ecstatic to learn of a way to convert these files.
>
> Dave Nadeau
> Fort Collins, CO
>
> --- H&M Feld <ariel@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Group,
> > I'm finding more and more web-sites that do not like my using Netscape
> > as my browser, so the writing is on the wall. Does anyone know if I
> > switch to IE 5.5, is there a way for IE 5.5 to incorporate/accept my
> > Inbox and all my other e-mail folders from the Netscape mail program.
> > thanxs Harry

We give away $70,000 a month! Come to iWin.com for
your chance to win!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/olMXHC/BJVCAA/4ihDAA/zf_UlB/TM