Re: [RT] Stock Futures

The exchange is LIFFE. The product is not legal for US investors. Best
web site:

http://www.universal-stockfutures.com/

US stocks currently available: T, CSCO, C, XOM, INTC, MRK, MSFT

UK stocks are AstraZeneca, BP Amoco, Glaxo, HSBC, VOD

Regards
DanG

http://us.click.yahoo.com/03IJGA/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/zf_UlB/TM