[RT] DTN data for index futures

The reason I didn't sign up with DTN 18 monthes ago was that they
didn't separate index futures in two symbols.  BMI has DSP adn DND
for the day session only, also has SP and ND for both sessions
continuously.  In addition, BMI's ES and NQ have trading volumes.
I wonder, does DTN have any intention to carry their data in the same
way as BMI?  Can any DTN user out there advise me on this issue?
They never gave me any satisfactory answer in the past.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/03IJGA/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/zf_UlB/TM