[RT] Re: (55 year cycle)

Ben,
    Do you still think we'll have a 13% bounce from the lowest low?
I can't see exactly what the lowest price has been so far, but it
looks close to 1600 area...I would think we should have somewhat
of a bounce from this low territory, but we both know there's no
such thing as overbought or oversold in these markets.
    Where do you think we'll go to? 1850 area?

Matt

have not done my homework yet
however
i believe that 2200  is in the cards by  4/1-4/501
most of my indicators are showing a bullish divergence
but we need time to heal  our wounds before   sprinting forward

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor