[RT] Upcoming Astro

I took a quick day-by-day look at the astro of the next couple of months yesterday; was amazed at how positive it was at in general.  My astro software is set up for hard aspects to be red and soft ones blue; I went til the beginning of June and most was blue.  I am by no means an astro pro, but no obvious clouds on the horizion.  The file attached is one of the more interesting days 4/11, where all but Saturn, Pluto and Venus are tied together in a trine/sextile basket of sorts.

Any thoughts on the coming weeks from the astro pros on board?

Regards,
ChrisDo You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Personal Address -

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor