RE: [RT] Real time internet stock charts

Check out SierraChart at http://www.sierrachart.com/
It's a nice tight little program... although you can't write your own
systems, it has most of the standard indicators.  It's very robust and easy
to use.  My favorite feature is that you can have HUNDREDS of charts loaded
at once and page through them as fast as you like with a single keystroke.
It costs about $10/month, less if you lease for longer period.  There's a
14-day free trial.

You can feed it MyTrack real-time and/or delayed data and/or daily data.
Best of all, it's cheap.

OTOH, if you want something you can program to your heart's content, check
out Ensign for Windows at http://www.ensignsoftware.com/
For my money this is some of the best-written Windows application software
on the planet.  Also, Ensign's customer support is the best in the business.
There's also a free trial.  It's about $30/month to lease the software.

You can feed Ensign with DTN satellite or internet (Interquote) data.  Their
prices are also pretty reasonable, though not quite as cheap as MyTrack.  I
haven't compared the two feeds directly for timeliness.  DTN's customer
support is also excellent.

Hope this helps.

Jeff Kingery