Von: jdfo [mailto:jdfo@xxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Thursday, March 22, 2001 17:08
An: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [RT] A Perfect Wolfe Wave

Mike,

    Your Wolfe Wave is almost "perfect" except that, as I understand it, "
.....point 3 MUST be lower than point 1 for a buy setup."  It seems that
your point 3 is equal to or a little higher than point 1.  This might be too
strict but this is according to Linda Raschke. Your point 4 is higher  than
point 1 which is correct. Any comments?
    I've always been fascinated by the Wolfe Waves, but find it hard to
locate them.
jdfo