From: "Clyde Lee" <clydelee@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2001 8:19 AM
Subject: [RT] More Predictions - DJIA

> A set of projections for the DJIA (weekly data used from
01/03/21)
> for the last two major turns and the current one.
>
> This is from the SwingMachine using a 51 bar detection length
> insure relatively large scale swing detection.
>
> Clyde
>

> Clyde
Lee
7910 Westglen
> SYTECH Corporation
Suite 105

Chairman/CEO
Houston, TX  77063
> Home of The Swing Machine/Swing Trader

www.theswingmachine.com

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Select City Anaheim, CA Atlanta, GA Boston, MA Chicago, IL Dallas, TX
Denver, CO Detroit, MI Hawaii, HI Houston, TX Las Vegas, NV Los Angeles,
CA Miami, FL MN/St.Paul, MN Nashville, TN N.Orleans, LA New York, NY
Norfolk, VA Oahu, HI Orange Co, CA Orlando, FL Palm Springs, CA
Philadelphia, PA Phoenix, AZ Portland, OR Reno, NV San Antonio, TX San
Diego, CA San Fran, CA Seattle, WA Tampa, FL Washington D.C.

CLICK
HERE!!! Lowest hotel rates online.

Yahoo! Terms of
Service.