  To: <A
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>REALTRADERS
  Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2001 5:30
  PM
  Subject: [RT] PFG Brokers

  Can anyone using
  PFG as their broker report on their experience with them.
  <SPAN
  class=170132521-21032001>
  I have been using
  their simulated trading platform.  I like the interface and the fact
  that it marks your account to market in  real time.  Order entry is
  very easy, but there is no ability to park orders.  There do seem to be a
  few bugs, but they claim those exist only on the simulated software.
  They have been very responsive to my inquiries and seem to have a pretty good
  commission rate of $15 roundturn.
  <SPAN
  class=170132521-21032001>
  Any comments will