Re: [RT] IB

Hi Randall,

I've been with IB since Oct '99 when they first went retail.  I don't have the exact count with me
but I've placed something like 600 RT trades with them in that time.  It's anecdotal, but I've had
one problem with an order in all of those trades, which was quickly resolved.  For the last seven
months, I've traded the two minis exclusively.

Yes, they've gotten busier.  Yes, it does take longer to get to talk with someone.  But for the
speed of execution, the ability to see the depth of the book in the ES, and for $5.90RT flat, I
have no complaints.

Certainly, as I'm sure you know, a backup broker is a good idea regardless of who your primary
broker is.  To minimize the capital that I would divert to this, I'm looking for a broker who will
use daytrading margins with a phone backup.  That way, I can hedge anything intraday if there's a
problem with the internet or my local ISP, etc.

Dave Nadeau
Fort Collins, CO

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

http://us.click.yahoo.com/n4HqaC/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/zf_UlB/TM