Re: [RT] Sentiment

I too have been waiting for that white knuckle day but am beginning to
wonder if it's possible to get it considering the complacency out there by
new investors.  What I am saying is if it takes NAS 800 to bring this
about, we won't see it .. there will be so many stocks that are screaming
buys/giveaways way before then that people will jump all over
them.  (Including the big boys).  There are a number in that category now
but of course, still a number of over priced issues as well.  As we have
all been saying, time will tell.  Thanks for your great contributions Ira.

Bob

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l3joGB/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/zf_UlB/TM