Re: [RT] Sentiment

Any system should be able to work in both bull and bear markets.  There is
absolutely no difference.  Fear and greed are at opposite sides of the
spectrum, but their effect on price is exactly the same, only the directions
are different.  If a so called system only works in one type of market, it is
not a system it is a method of siphoning funds from your account.  The only
difference in bull and bear markets is that the bear gets there a lot
faster.  The bear took away in one year what the bull took almost 8 years to
build.  The bull expended the greatest effort in the last 2 years and to very
little avail.  Whether there is a bull or bear market strictly depends on
what you are trading.  I am sure that those trading the oil and oil drillers
along with Natural gas, crude and gas, didn't realize that there was a bear
anywhere this past year.  Things may change now.  Only your system will tell
you.  Ira.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l3joGB/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/zf_UlB/TM