[RT] Is the end near - Not for GOLD

In mean time some of the gold stocks are up 25 to 100% since January, who
needs Nasdaq
In my memory we had similar situation in 1978/79 gold stock which  You could
buy below $1 skyrocketed to $20-30
In market crashes wealth is not lost is transferred (usually to smart
stronger hands) someone sell & someone buys. For those ending up with cash on
their hands they look for hedges, gold, real estate. Governments will not
allow collapse they will print more money, look at M3 we not responding yet
so they will print more till everybody discover there is inflation

Slawek

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l3joGB/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/zf_UlB/TM