Re: Fw: [RT] Fluctuations and Cosmic Influences

Tim,
  You have done some nice work recently. Good job on the website as well. Just
a question? What trading software are you using? It looks very visually clear
and is obviously not TS...

Terrence

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l3joGB/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/zf_UlB/TM