[RT] [Fwd: HSF]

Greetings Gitanshu & Traders:

Here is the weekly update of the Weekly Hang Seng Future wave counts.
Nothing has changed of the 'big picture' of the counts.  The last legs
of the "C" wave turns out to be a complex 5-3-5. The fibo clusters
supports are pretty much the same as Gitanshu has mentioned. Hang Seng
Index to the '9000' levels?......At the moment, that's quite remote
althought anything is a possibility in the market(s). Let's see if the
Hang Seng Future can first surpass the +11,000- fibo clusters before we
talk about the intervention of HKG.... Awaiting for the resolution of
Wave "C" to long the market. Hope this helps and regards.

P/S I do not recall I have posted on Jan 1 2001 but I did post it on Jan
19 2001. Will post a few daily charts to 'invalidate' my previous wave
counts of the "C" leg.

Have a good one
Jeff Harteam
Hong Kong