To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RT] Drummond Geometary Indicators in SuperCharts
From: Sonnysark@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 12:44:58 EST
In a message dated 03/08/2001 9:31:22 PM Pacific Standard Time,
agarg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hello Group,

I started looking at Drummond Geometary and wish to test this concept
further. Would any one in the group know if some of the basic indicators
are available in the free domain. I have looked at the Ted Hearne sites
http://www.pldot.com/ and http://www.tedtick.com/. already.

Your help shall be highly appreciated.

Cheers
Ashok

What is the Drummond Geometary all about?  What is the Point and Line
Chartting all about?  Anyone know?  Thanks, Sonny