Re: [RT] Discount broker

You might want to check out the latest survey of electronic brokers just
published in Barrons. (I think it requires a WSJ subscription.)

I use MB Trading, which just changed its name to TerraNova-MB, which is
great for stocks, but no options or futures.

Regards
DanG

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l3joGB/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/zf_UlB/TM