From: DonThompson
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2001 16:03
Subject: Re: [RT] Interesting price

Clyde.
Interesting chart.  I have found in general that in doing stats in the
market, a 50% chance is something that one doesn't place a trade on.   In
fact from another perspective,  a 50% chance of a higher close actually
means a trend is in place and the close will conform "usually" with the
trend.   When the Odds get nearer to 80% or better then one is looking at
something one can do low risk trading.

Thanks for the peek at the mkt

Don