[RT] RE: Historybank Data Problems

I received the following reply from Tradestation Support

Hi Mr. Daniel,

Yes, there was. We were missing a lot of futures tick data. I have included
the Knowledge Base document which explains the procedure for re-collecting
the missing data.

Deleting the HISTORYBANK.COM Cache Files and Re-downloading Data

Abstract:
This document provides instructions on how to clear the HISTORYBANK.COM
cache files for a selected date. This method should be used to force a
re-download of data from HISTORYBANK.COM. All HISTORYBANK.COM data files for
the specified day will be removed and then replaced the next time you
download from HISTORYBANK.COM for the selected day(s). The sample below uses
the date March 1, 2001.
How To:
To Delete the HISTORYBANK.COM cache files:
1.	Click the Start | Find | Files or Folders menu.
Note: Windows ME users should select the Start | Search | For Files or
Folders menu.
2.	In the Named: box, enter the name '20010301' without the quotes to
remove data for the date March 1, 2001.
3.	Click the Browse button.
4.	Double-click on the drive letter where the program was installed,
usually C:.
5.	If you installed to the default directory, double-click the Program
Files folder, then the Omega Research folder, and finally the Server folder.
If you installed to an alternate directory, locate the Server folder under
Omega Research.
6.	Click the OK button.
7.	Click Find Now.
8.	Once the HISTORYBANK.COM cache files have been located, they select
the Edit | Select All menu to highlight the files. They will have names like
COR20010301, NDSKSV120010301, and NYSKSV120010301 etc. Select the File |
Delete menu and then click Yes to send the files to the Recycle Bin.
9.	Use the File | Close menu to exit the Find Files dialog.
Download once again from HISTORYBANK.COM for March 1, 2001:
Be sure to select the range 03/01/2001 to 03/01/2001 in the Date Range
section during your download. For information on downloading from
HISTORYBANK.COM for a specific date range, see the following document: How
to Download Data from HISTORYBANK.COM Daily Update Service
<http://www.tradestation2000i.com/support/knowledge_base_full.asp?DocumentID
=353> .

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact
us. Thank you for your continued support.

Best regards,

Melody Blais
Software Support Supervisor

TradeStation Technologies, Inc.