[RT] E Signal Problem

I am creating a spread sheet to monitor positions
and potential positions which include options and/or underlying stocks.  In
order to get the up-to-date numbers, I am using eSignal data.  I am using
the eSignal Winros protocol, and it works.

There is an inconvenience I would like to overcome,
however.  The Winros protocol for options is:  =WINROS|type!'abc
de'  where type means bid, ask, or some other parameter I want, abc is
the option root, d is the month and type (e.g. d=April Call), and e = the strike
price.  Some places I need the bid, some places the ask, some places the
last, some places the volume and some places the open interest.  I would
like to be able to have the option symbol in one cell, and have the Winros
commands reference that cell to give me the numbers I need without having to
retype the whole option ID every time I want to try a different
option.

I have asked eSignal for help with this problem,
but they said that it can't be done.  I don't believe that it can't be done
because I saw a similar thing done at an options workshop a while
back.

Can anyone tell me how to accomplish this?  I
have tried I all the Excel tricks I know, but without success.
Thanks!

Steve

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor