Re: [RT] Morning update

Everyone is selling it.  The trouble that I see is that all "knowledgeable"
people are selling into every rally and predicting lower prices while
making claims that too many people are positive on the market.  I don't see
these positive hordes and find the market over-all sentiment to be mostly
negative.  I would caution against large short positions into such unified
opinion.

Bob

At 10:14 AM 3/7/2001 -0600, you wrote:
>Morning!
>
>Here's what I am seeing...I''m a seller of this current rally...Overhead
>resistance at 1266, 1268.50, 1270.50 and key swing high resistance at
>1277...First support is 1253-54 and then 1250.
>
>Tim Morge
>www.medianline.com

Want insight into hot IPOs, investing strategies
and stocks to watch? Red Herring FREE newsletters
provide strategic analysis for investors.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/hNZpxC/oJSCAA/Wy4EAA/zf_UlB/TM