[RT] Feedback on the S and P, please...

    After 7 months of 12 hour days of research, trial, and development, I
have developed an effective methodology to trade the bonds, JY, SF, beans,
crude, etc., using a complex divergence pattern for entry, combined with a
rather simple ATR stop and retracement stops on multiple positions for exits.

    I am looking for an EFFECTIVE methodology for the  S and P (my method
does not work well on the indices) ... and am interested in feedback on 2
totally different approaches.

    First- Has anyone taken the TCI (Tim Cho) course within the past year,
two, or three? What are your comments about the effectiveness of it's trading
methodology? On surface review, it's use of "traditional" lagging indicators
makes me skeptical... but my beliefs don't count... results do.

    Second: On a different point, if you are willing to trade off 15 minute,
5 minute, 3 minute, and 1 minute charts on the S and P and the NSDAQ.... how
many type 1 and type 2 trades will "Advanced Get" signal you, daily, on
average, of course?

    How long was your learning curve to be able to identify the "setups" on
GET?

    Other thoughts about using "Get" to trade the indices... on an intraday
basis?

    Thanks for the feedback!!!  It means a lot to me.

P.S. Other thoughts on any other methodologies that work on the indices?

Want insight into hot IPOs, investing strategies
and stocks to watch? Red Herring FREE newsletters
provide strategic analysis for investors.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/hNZpxC/oJSCAA/Wy4EAA/zf_UlB/TM