[RT] !!!

Apologies for the last post - just trying to access
RT files, which I have not done before and had to go through the irritating
process of joining Yahoo, which I think I managed...!!   That's the
trouble with boring NR days on the bonds...  Mind you, I don't think the
spoo has been exactly electric, what about the Naz?

Bill

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Click here for Classmates.com