Re: [RT] Re: Pitchfork ELA

Chris,

The version that I attached to my email earlier works fine in
TS2000i.  The problem seems to be that the original version
searched for Text data from 1 rather than from zero.

At least that is all I had to change to get it to work right
in TS2000i.

Clyde

At 15:27 3/5/01 +0000, you wrote:
--- In realtraders@xxxx,
nchrisc@xxxx wrote:
> Good morning,
>
> I just posted an ela of revisions to the Greg Wood Pitchfork code

if
> anyone is interested.  Added a number of bells and whistles,
most
> importantly added some options for start point offsets and added a

> version that works on log scale charts.  See the notes in the
code
> for full details.
>
> Enjoy,
> Chris Cheatham

By the way, I have been told that this doesn't work on 2000i products

in its current condition -- I have not tried it on anything but
TS4.

Chris

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Click for Details