RE: [RT]S&P: just another pretty picture

wd,
Thanks for your comment.
<SPAN
class=630245714-05032001>
The
chart I posted is logarithmic. The horizontal line from 1998 low intersects the
up trend line from 1982 around October of this year. I am suggesting this
intersection may act as a 'magnet' for the eventual 2001
low.
<SPAN
class=630245714-05032001>
The
idealized extension I have drawn on the chart looks too perfect.  It will
be interesting to see how things play out.

  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: wavemechanic
  [mailto:wd78@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, March 05, 2001 6:25
  AMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
  [RT]S&P: just another pretty picture
  Long term charts should be viewed with a
  semilog scale.  Under those conditions, the 1982 trendline is still
  firmly in place.

  wd

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Click for Details