Re: [RT] Fw: Long Term Nasdaq

Dear Bob and all

I think your market analysis is correct.  The one sentiment indicator I have
viewed for a long time is the one by Investor's Intelligence of the views of
market advisors.  The advisors are near 12 year highs while the Naz has hit
lows.  This is a major contradiction.  Usually the behavior is bullishness
increases as the indicies rise.  Now we have the advisors getting bullish with
the decline.  The anecdotal evidence I  note is that the people I know are
buying the dips.  This suggests serious declines are ahead.  The wash out has
not yet occurred.

The possible flaw in my analysis:   I can not understand how the Advance Decline
lines in NYSE and Naz can be so strong and new lows be so few.  Under usual
circumstances these indicators would be making me intermediate to long term
bullish.

Stuart