RE: [RT] GEN: timing is the thing, it's true

No the
number is low 50% after 25 optimizations in Tradestation but only if you stand
on your head.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Jimmy

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Neal Hughes
  [mailto:neal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, March 02, 2001 4:28
  PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [RT] GEN:
  timing is the thing, it's trueThe real number is
  38.2 percent (Fibonacci - Haha!)-Neal.At 02:15 PM 3/2/2001
  -0800, you wrote:>The information on buying breakouts  I received
  from a fund manager that>trades breakouts.  His statement is that
  they are only 37% successful.  He is>successful due to astute
  money management.  Ira.>>Michael Ferguson
  wrote:>> > Anyone know the website for
  price-chasers-anonymous?> >> > Does anyone have actual
  tactical advice for buy/sell breakouts? There are> > dozens of
  possibilities in the minisp. I am having problems separating the> >
  good ones from the bad and ugly. If it's a timing thing, mine *****.>
  wl7bdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> >> > To unsubscribe from this group,
  subject to <A
  href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>>>To