[RT]SP 500 bottom

Looks like SP 500 may be near a price & time low.

In terms of price, a low around 1200 would approximate the Sept-Oct decline.
This price level could hold even if time extends beyond the box as it did in
Oct.

Still, there is hope for serious bears: consider the possibility that Feb 23
may represent A of an ABC decline. I'm not betting the farm on this
scenario, but as Dubya said about the election, "It aren't over till
somebody gets Gored. Gee, I hope it aren't I."