[RT] TIME & PRICE

Dear W.D. Gann,

   I was experimenting on my calculator
today with some time and price concepts.  I was thinking that there seem to
be some parallels between the 1929 - 1930 DJIA and the 2000 - 2001 NAZ Comp,
which would fit with my outlook for the next six months.  So, I thought,
maybe there is a mathematical relationship between the DJIA high at 386 and the
COMPAQ high at 5150?
The ratio is 13.34. Then I wondered if there was
any significance to that number as a harmonic?
So, I took 360 and divided it by 13.34  and
found that it was very close to the 27th harmonic of 360 degrees. So, I asked,
what is the significance of the 27th harmonic?  Gee, I wonder if there is
any relationship between 27 and the time of the two peaks which is approximately
70.5 years.
70.5 divided by 27 = 2.6111 which I think is a
really neat Fibonacci ratio.  This little revelation serves to confirm that
the NAZ is following a 1929 type scenario with an initial crash and then a big
spring rally ala 1930.  If this turns out to be the correct scenario, after
the first half of this year, you don't want to own any NAZ stocks and a further
decimation is indicated.   The good news is that within a few
weeks, there should the start of a very good
rally, lasting several months, that will afford one the
opportunity to exit at good prices and prepare for a further decline in the
latter part of this year.

     How's it going where you
are?

Respectfully,