Re: [RT] New website for technicians and traders

Tim

Well, there we are a nice Doji right on the nose of 105^14.   So I've closed out and will now have to go and do my poor animals, which are under threat of exinction from an appalling outbreak of Foot and Mouth in this country - news of which may have reached you across the fish pond.   Our small stock is between two dairy herds and it is going to be quite ghastly if they all have to be slaughtered.   (So far 7,000 animals have had to be slaughtered.)  We have all done all we can to put down straw and disinfective and trying to persuade the townees not to venture down our lane - but it is all very worrying.   The virus can travel miles through the air and the infection is anything but contained at the moment.

So I must stop, I'm afraid.   I do my judicial bit tomorrow, so will not be at the tread mill.   But it has been a 'fun' exercise.  At the very least, I feel I might have a confirmation tool to add to the armoury and another perspective with which to view the market.

Good trading

Bill