Re: [RT] silly question

I find the best thing I can do sometimes when I have reach a point where
that is happening . Is to do something I am already good at , that I find
enjoying . This is due in part to the fact that I am a learning
trader(3years) and the markets can be humbiling . So, it is a real ego boost
to go back to the old skills and relax This , for me means , working in the
woodshop , golf and having some dogs that don't care about the markets and
love walks.

Bryant Tharp