Sv: [RT] S&P Support

>Did you mean article rather than indicator?
>
>Prosper

I actually meant the indicator IN the article.

What indcicator?

This next article could answer that question.

Stig

-----------
CAN PLANETARY FORCES INFLUENCE MARKET MOVES?

Fundamentals usually don't change much over the course of a few days or weeks.  But prices, on the other hand, can dramatically fluctuate up or down over a short period.  Up one week and down the next!  At such times  investor's thinking clearly becomes effected.  Why do views change dramatically over the course of a short time period?  What's the triggering mechanism altering emotional perspectives?

It may seem unbelievable, especially to those of you who are skeptical, that planetary forces could actually have any degree of influence on the COLLECTIVE MIND of investors, and in turn change market direction.  If you'll seriously study planetary movements and how markets trend for any length of time you'll probably not walk away an unbeliever.

I first approached the topic of astrology as a skeptic several years ago, but after studying the subject for a time, and seeing a clear connection between planetary movements and what markets did, I had to conclude that the planets did seem to exert some kind of influences on mass psychology.  I'm still astounded, after so many years, at seeing the  connection between planetary alignments and how markets trend!

As planetary forces assert their influence to sway group thought emotions are somehow impacted. These external psychological forces, weighing on the mental landscape, tend to push and pull to one side or the other, playing on emotions.  Mood's shift and markets change. Consequently Wall Street's overall attitude tend to be optimistic on certain days and more pessimistic on others. The resulting effects can be seen in stock price fluctuations and accompanying up and down gyrations in the popular indexes.  In negative planetary cycles, markets tend to take on attitudes of gloom and doom.  The inevitable happens - prices drop!  Conversely, with positive planetary configurations effervescence and exuberant attitudes predominate, in turn propelling prices higher.

ONE POSSIBLE EXPLANATION

This phenomena may have its roots somewhere in Einstein's theory of General Relativity. "Einstein theorized that smaller masses travel toward larger masses not because they are "attracted" by a mysterious force, but because the smaller objects travel through space that is warped by the larger object." In other words, smaller planet movements are effected by  larger bodies because the larger bodies bend the space around them. So why limit that effect to just the small planets? It may be that individuals, while traveling through the same space warp, also become influenced by it, in turn, getting behavior modified at certain times in certain ways! Who's to say where the warp boundaries and influences begin and end?  It may not be restricted only to planetary motions. Couldn't the warp also have an effect on people too? Science may be placing undo restrictions, not fully understand the impact of it! (Read more about Einstein's theory here.)

VALUABLE INDICATOR

This phenomenon's effect can be used or described as a type of emotional indicator or "mood barometer ".  Knowing just how to read these extraneous astrological forces, or this "mood barometer", properly can be an effective tool to determine just where Wall Street's overall emotional proclivities will likely be at any given period.  And that knowledge can be a useful aid in helping to coordinate buying and selling to coincide with the best “emotional” time.

When the forecasts are used in conjunction with traditional technical analysis they can be very potent tools to improve timing. And let's face it, the key to successful investing is in smart timing.  I think you'll agree that when it comes to investing, timing is everything!  Getting in or out of a trend at the right moment can mean the difference between making a bundle or losing your shirt. Knowing when stock prices are likely to shift direction can benefit an investor enormously. What greater edge can you have as an investor than in knowing just when to get in or out of a trend!  Prudently using the information presented in Wall Street Conjunct's forecasts can usually serve to help improve the timing of your transactions.

INVESTORS, TRADERS AND MONEY MANAGERS

If you're looking for an astrological stock market forecasting web page that can help elevate your ability to time market moves more effectively then you've definitely found the right web site. This is probably one of the most accurate financial astrology timers on the net.  The forecasts focus on how planetary movements may influence investor's psychology and  market actions.

Price actions, as we all know, are largely determined by how investors view events in any particular time frame.  Wall Street Conjunct's forecasts can provide investors additional insights and add a new dimension into the whys and wherefore of investor psychology and behavior.

The aim of Wall Street Conjunct is to help better able investors time transactions. Its goal is to get them in at most bottoms and out at tops with regularity. The forecasts attempt to anticipate and predict when directional trend shifts and high/low periods are likely to be reached in the popular indexes.

The forecasts can act as an early warning of impending market mutations, which allows time to make adjustments in portfolios, or if desiring, take profits before a noticeable trend shift in market direction becomes obvious, in a planned organized methodical manner. The forecasts can help investors secure profits or ready positions for upcoming moves.

With a consistently high degree of accuracy Wall Street Conjunct's forecasts can dramatically help the average investor better cope with Wall Street's fickle temperament.

FREE EASY ACCESS
Wall Street Conjunct's forecasts are currently free of charge. There are no monthly fees to worry about, no hassling with filling out forms, remembering logins or keeping payment records.  The forecasts are reached with just a few simple clicks of your mouse.  So why not take advantage and BOOKMARK THIS WEB PAGE NOW. See for yourself if astrology really works!

http://www.wallstreetconjunct.com/