[RT] Market update

The sell signal I posted on
2/1 remains in effect. Any forthcoming rally will not be worth
trading. This is also true even if the fed cuts rates prior to the next meeting
.(A rumor has the fed cutting rates this coming Tuesday 2/27).The reasoning
behind this rumor is that the fed will cut after release of the consumer
confidence, which is expected to have declined even further. A good tradable
bear market rally is not here yet based on the indicators I use. I mentioned
some of those indicators on the 2/1 post. IMO the bear is still alive
and well and a significant bear rally has not arrived yet. The bear market isn't
over till it's over (Yogi}
Dom

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Click for Details