Re: [RT] S&P bottom?

Bill E.
My AGET daily chart says it is potentially in a wave C:4 (wave 4 with an
ABC pattern developing) and a perfect swing would take it to the 100-27 area,
maybe lower (Lenny has projections to 98-99 area)? There still is a gap that
needs to be filled at 104-00 so it may do that first?  Possibly a good
place to sell 104 calls??

The 60min chart shows wave A:4 had a 5 wave pattern (normal), wave B:4 an
three wave ABC pattern (as it should), and wave C:4 is unfolding in a 5 wave
pattern, although the wave 4 shown is likely minor wave 4 of wave 3 which is
still in progress.

So your "island" if it holds, it would be good and if not merely
filling a gap? As a side note, bonds are not acting very well considering the
stock market carnage?
As always, good luck and good trading,
don ewers
<BLOCKQUOTE