Re: [RT] Gator

Tx.
But the 5-34 is the AO oscillator.
I am looking for info. on the Gator (histogram).
Gouliot

<BLOCKQUOTE
  I don't know exactly what William chart you are
  looking at, but the oscillator that he normally uses is a 5,34 MA oscillator
  using a simple average and average price.
  <FONT
size=2>

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Click here for Classmates.com