[RT] Re: Inflation/Beef, CD option fill

67 years ago people worried about getting something to eat, and they
worried about finding a job, and they worried about a place to sleep.
They didn't worry about what the cows were standing in. Cows, pigs
and chickens have been standing in the same stuff for ever.

What me worry???

Prosper

I have been low bidding on Canadian Dollar options just for fun. For
days I didn't get filled. Today I got filled on a long call
unexpectedly. They went 10 ticks under fair value. Interesting:)

> Cattle locked up in pens. Living in their own waste up to their
knees, for
> the duration of what ever kind of life they have. Shot up with
growth
> hormones and then antibiotics to kill what they've been living in.
>
> What fast food chain you eating at tonight?

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details
http://click.egroups.com/1/11231/0/_/152424/_/982380790/