Re: [RT] Up 26% in 2 weeks...Can this be real ??

Chris,
FWIW, I am familiar with Steve Griffiths. He used to run an Advanced Get
list with I believe the blessing of Trading Techniques (TT) (who wrote
Advanced Get software) and represented them in Europe. He also did the same
with Miner's Dynamic Trader software. Basically he combined the two into
what he called low risk, high probability trades, AGET being more price
oriented and DT time oriented (as well as price).

Later a rub occurred between TT and him on a trade called a "ST3" (AGETS
trades are Type 1's and 2's, the ST3 being a Steve Type 3) basically an
attempt to capture a wave 2 bottom. I believe the problem TT had with it,
was not sufficient backtesting that met the %'s they like to see and they
were also concerned it would be labeled as a AGET recommended trade. They
resolved their differences supposedly but he later left (about 1 1/2 years
ago) and wrote for Miner's newsletter. I had done some of the setups back
then and they worked well. He is based out of England still I believe.

Good guy, good trader in my opinion. Tell him hello for me if you have a
chance.
don ewers