size=2>Jimmy

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Don Ewers
  [mailto:dbewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2001
  12:31 PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [RT]
  Re: EWT thoughtsJimmy,Here is the current daily
  chart. Five waves in, and an ABC correction. Notethe down trendline was
  once again tested (second time) at the low so fartoday (1308.50). It could
  go either way from here? Still in a critical areain my book.don
  ewers----- Original Message -----From: "Jimmy"
  <jsnowden@xxxxxxxxx>To: "Realtraders"
  <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2001
  10:18 AMSubject: [RT] Re: EWT thoughts> What do the Elliot
  Wave people think.  I'm not only lost in the waves> I have
  drowned.  Unless we go down more I don't understand the pattern>
  at all.>>> Jimmy>>>> To
  unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:>
  realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx>>>>To
  to:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

www. .com