[RT] Re: Fibonnaci

YEs, and the question is: DID THE MAYAN HARMONIC GROUP TRADE THE '87
CRASH..? Unless I could see a broker statement, I am always
suspicious about these after the facts evidence...

Carl

--- In realtraders@xxxx, Don Thompson <detomps@xxxx> wrote:
> So Norman,
> Retrograde aside, What the next blip on the Mayan index?
> It's all circles really...
>
> Nodingly,
>
> Don

before it happened. They forecasted that there would be a major line
up or convergence of the planets for August 25, 1987. This was within
one day of the high leading immediately to the ensuing October
crash.  You may remember some publicity about the Mayan Harmonic
Convergence during the summer of 1987.  Anyway, the Mayans did 400
years in advance what almost no one in the stock market biz could do
four days in advance. I guess it is at this point one may ask if
civilization is going forward or backward? <G>

>     Cheers,
>
>     Norman

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details