[RT] Re: NASDAQ Wave Counts Updates

My answers below.. Steve Poser

--- In realtraders@xxxx, "Joe Duffy" <joeduffy@xxxx> wrote:
> Nice work on the Elliot counts. I wondered about a couple things
maybe you
> could help me with that I saw in your counts?
>
> 1. Is it okay to have a wave 4 that is smaller then the wave 2 of
the same
> degree? There is no reason why wave-4 cannot be smaller than wave-2
>
> 2. Is it okay to have a wave 4 that is smaller than the wave 4 of
one lesser
> degree? This is not all that likely, but it is not impossible. I
would be nervous with such a count.

> 3. Is okay if wave 2 and 4 do not display alternation in form?
Alternation is a tendency, not a rule, so though one feels more warm
and fuzzy with alternation, it is far from a requirement.

> 4. Are triangles suppossed to be always B's or 4's? No, not at all.
B's and 4's are corrections, period. They can be triangles, zigzags,
flats or irregular flats.

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details
http://click.egroups.com/1/11231/0/_/152424/_/981867107/