  To: <A
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, February 09, 2001 12:14
  PM
  Subject: Re: [RT] Spoo and Boo back on
  track

  Here is one more shot of sentiment using the IBD Option
  Premium ratio and a few indicators from the WST software.  WST = Wall
  Street Trader from <A
  href="http://www.bullsorbears.com";>http://www.bullsorbears.com .  The
  Option Premium Ratio has dropped to 0.25 as of Thursday close and thus is
  signalling a buy signal from the level alone, although Chris Cadbury uses
  probability patterns with the ratio to generate signals.  The picture is
  that of sentment begging for buyers, so part of the equation is fullfilled for
  a trend reversal.

  BobR
  <BLOCKQUOTE
    <DIV