[RT] Spoo and Boo back on track

This is really not much more than a test, as I seem
to be bereft of post today from RT.   However, it is worth reporting
that as far as I can make out from the last couple of days, both instruments
seem to be running in their usual contra fashion again.

Furthermore, I think that the breakout of the top
of the trend for the S&P turned out to be a false one and it looks like
lower price are in the offing.  Consequently, I am pleased to say, the
bonds are on the up.  If we break 105 evens, we could end up with a decent
range day.

We'll see...

Bill Eykyn

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor