[RT] Michael Aronstein-Preservation Research

RT's:

Just listened to the interview of Michael Aronstein -
Preservation Research on CNBC just prior to the close.  I did a yahoo
search both on his name and new company name and had no success.

They indicated during the interview that he was starting up a
new company - research only - and I was interested in finding out about his
service.  Anyone know if he is institutional buy side only, or if he is
setup for individuals also.

Just a little curious - I liked what the guy had to say and
would like to get more info.

Best regards,

Ed

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor