Re: [RT] Re: how low will she go?? or He...or It ??

could you
> confirm that the gender of market is female. I thought it was neutral
> with an "it" or male with a "he"...?

The normal (heterosexual!) view is that most 'things' which appear to have a life of their own and which you can get in or on, such as cars, ships, etc tend to be given the female gender.  In truth they are all 'it', but when given life, that life is usually referred to in the female form.   However, with this ridiculous political correctness pervading the world one wonders for how long.   A snowman is male, if only, I suggest, because it would be considered improper in front of little children to build an essentially nude female form.  As for Old Man River, I just don't know how long HE will be allowed to go on rolling along...  but the Thames and most rivers in England either correctly it, or lovingly she...

Since the market is good a neutering people, I suggest it is called it, correctly...

Anyway, it has certainly come to life since Mr Greenspan adjusted the interest rate yesterday and so far as the bonds are concerned the gap to follow has been a good one today - with profit taken on the high of the high of the first black crow!!!  Now, if in the course of the next few days we can attack the contract high....

Bill Eykyn

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details
http://click.egroups.com/1/11231/0/_/152424/_/981046787/