Re: [RT] Trading Divergence...RSI //Cocoa--Cotton-Bonds

One of the problems with divergences is that you don't know whether price
action will change after one, two, three or ? divergences.  You can have
a series of higher lows  with your indicator and lower lows with price.
the reverse is also true.  It is at times a very good confirming
indicator and it can be an excellent warning sign of a change in price
action.  It is not a trading system or a buy/sell indicator.  Ira.