[RT] Re: conservative?

Mike,
A few q's about the foll probability thing:

a/ Bell curve/ ln distro based on or decided by what? Historical IV?
Statistical HV? How does the trade probability adjust for a change in
the shape of the curve (eg from tall to flat, or vice versa). How
does the trade itself adjust once the probability changes?

b/ How does the trade look? I mean, where on the curve does the trade
start out? Median? Tails?

c/ Any examples? Historical are fins, in case you want to preserve
the privacy of the current trades.

Thanks much!
Gitanshu

<snip>

> 	(2) a probability of profit greater than 50%,
>
> ad 2: greater than 50% probability may not sound like much, but
remember
> this is the mathematical expectation based on the Bell-curve (or,
rather, a
> lognormal distribution). It doesn't take into account my
(hopefully) expert