[RT] Re: Scanning

--- In realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Earl Adamy" <eadamy@xxxx> wrote:
> Is there an active email list for QP2/HGS Warehouse/IRL users which
might
> provide educational in learning to use the screening tools? I
acquired a
> trial package a week ago and it looks interesting, however there is
a dearth
> of practical information on using the screening tools to find High
Growth
> Stocks. The bulletin board at the ianforum.com link is mostly
inactive.

Earl,
  Although the board is pretty inactive right now, there are people
who can answer your questions there, specifically Ian and Ron Brown.
There are also a few tutorials at the site.  You might try e-mailing
Ron Brown also.
For a start: http://www.ianforum.com/IRLTutorials/ripe-
stocks/index.htm

I have no connection with any of the products, etc.
Ray F