Re: Profitable Day Trading with Precision by George Angell

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Profitable Day Trading with Precision by George Angell
  • From: "Terry S. Smith" <tesla@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 1998 14:29:12 -0500 (EST)

I bought George angell's book and tape and highly recommend it. If you day
trade the bonds or S&P's this will go a long way to helping you become a
successful trader. It pointed out specific patterns in the S&P's I had never
noticed before. Many times I can now project where the market will go using
MEASURED ADVANCES AND DECLINES. The tape that accompanies the book is so
good that I have listened to it at least 25 times. It was very instrumental
in putting me over the top in trading the S&P's. If you are not a day trader
in the S&P's or bonds you can skip it. Good trading.